AUDIO ISSUE IS NOW FIXED Youtube Version: Please help the makers of this film recoup the time and money spent by purchasing a T-shirt and you will receive a free DVD copy of Missing Links. These will be personally made and imprinted by the makers of this film. Onedollardvdproject.com will also be providing copies there but not for another couple weeks yet. Click the donate tab below and note what size you prefer and a shipping address. If you would just like to donate to help the makers of this film in future projects that would be appreciated too. The DVD will be a more polished version with audio and other others corrected. Thank you for your support. "Now you will discover the definitive truth about 9/11 and learn why even the most popular movies on the subject have failed to address the evidence exhaustively presented in this video. The facts will make it abundantly clear that the so-called 9/11 “Truth” movement has been infiltrated and is ultimately controlled by the sam...
Comments
Some of us are unable to afford firearms, housing, transportation or many other things needed to join, create or aid such a community or militia. Some of us also have families or loved ones with which there are ties that cannot be broken, meaning an alternative action would need to be taken. It is contradictory that in one breath you speak of the obstacles the system creates for us and to aim towards overcoming them, yet in another breath call the same men cowards and tell their women to separate from them?
Money is the key up to a certain point of requirement and accumulation at which point joining a militia would be of benefit to them and me. I haven't reached that point. That does not make me a coward or less than a man. However, I plan to educate, train and prepare MYSELF for survival and the protection of my family as an alternative to you're methods and when I accomplish that I will be fully prepared to fight.
PS. I considered that your statements about "cowards" might be some attempt at reverse psychology, but I'm not sure if it's worth looking that closely into consideration.
Thank you for the other interesting and EMPOWERING video on gurilla warfare training.
you can perhaps contact me here
www.myspace.com/shane_sce
I enjoy the info shared but find a lack of information impeding me from acting. this may be universal.
Mike & John... Count me in. Just let me know when it's time to pack my bags. I'll be there!
I believe that people, besides realizing what is going on, and besides preparing for survival, need to get it right in their souls.
Humans are fragile, unstable, and destructive. Few have the capacity of doing what they need to do, or surviving the onslaught of oppression about to take over. More so than we have seen or can even imagine.
We have to get it right inside, and realize the ones we see on the cover are just puppets and pawns, and in many cases it isn't their fault they are the way they are. Forgive them, yes, tolerate their ignorance, no.
A new world order will arise, many ancient sources say so. Yet a new way of humanity can arise within that, and out of it.
Darkness in a lighted room can not black out everything. But even a small light in great darkness can light the whole room.
I didn't say that a person is a coward if they can't contribute. I said they are coward if they do nothing in their own community/home. Please review the video again and you'll see what I mean.
Therefore, I encourage everyone to continue posting on internet or spreading this information by word of mouth. Both the Jews and Gentiles dont know how many people are spreading this information. But I think right now, people are very open to this information, that I know for sure.
The community IS NOT for offensive purposes. The guns and training are for DEFENSIVE purposes only. The pen CAN BE more powerful than the sword/gun but while you can defend yourself with a pen (shoving it in someone's eye socket, for instance), a firearm works better. There are many, many women who will have no defense when the shit hits the fan. Women with children, older women, etc. Our community will be a safe place for them.
Thank you for watching my videos. Stay strong!
My only worry is getting this community going, having people who are fed up with the Zionist control of America go there, and then somewhere down the line the Zionist controlled government forces suddenly appear at that community and do a Waco style assault on the community under the LIE that the people there are some kind of "anti-government", "anti-society", and a "criminally dangerous" cult!
Its just a thought... But considering their evil control of government, and the media, its something that cannot be overlooked!