DBS & Prothink on spreading the information in a proactive and effective way.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good show man.
Muqawamah said…
yo listen, Mike, this is Sal from GTA, Toronto-Canada. Was wondering if you wanted to collabo with me on a 9/11 movie which exposes the crime in a crystal clear fashion?!?
Anonymous said…
hey Mike, I am Sal from Toronto, Canada. wanted to know if you want to collabo with me on a proper 9-11 movie that exposes Israel's and Zionism's role in the event?
Muqawamah said…
Mike, add me to msn ...salmanhossin@hotmail.com

my gmail is salman.hossin@gmail.com

I have info with regards to Kenya/Tanzania bombings and 9-11 and other black ops as well. Let me know if you are interested. Thnx a lot!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Very Important Tutorial

The data dump

Birds of a Feather