Friday, January 27, 2017

Jewish Ritual Murder - MUST WATCH

Only second to the 'jews did 9/11' theme for being covered up is the the Jews killing and slaughtering children in ritual sacrifice. Personally I think this is probably the biggest issue even if I am the one created 911MissingLinks. We recently got what was probably the tip of the iceberg and a very small glimpse of what these sick bastards are really into with the #pizzagate ordeal. http://www.missingkids.com/KeyFacts states that almost a half million kids a year recently come up missing. I looked for how many are eventually found but came up short. I can only imagine how many are caught and used in these ritual murders. In this first video they take a very white-washed look into *Jewish* ritual murder but do detail the history very well:



In this second which should have been included in the first is this excellent and explosive clip of admittance of a jew who not only was personally involved in the sacrifice of babies in her jewish home but knew of MANY OTHER JEWISH FAMILIES AROUND THE COUNTRY who were into this type of activity. The first time I heard this I thought "why TF isn't the feds investigating this!?!?" I soon correctly myself and remember who the feds and investigators are and why that wouldn't work. This is the reason I was never one of those troofers why would protest for a 'new investigation of 9/11'. Why would we ask the enemy to lie to us again?